Sonae Arauco does not sell our decorative wood-based panels and boards directly to the public. Rather we operate through a number of distributors who either stock our boards or order them on behalf of clients and manufacturers who use our boards to manufacture a wide range of products. So, if you‘re looking to get your hands on our boards – this is what you need to know.
Sonae Arauco has a wide range of distributors and manufacturers that either stock our boards or use our boards to manufacture products, including:
- Furniture manufacturers
- Office Furniture manufacturers
- Bulk Wholesalers
- DIY stores
- Hardware stores
Sonae Arauco has distributors outside of South Africa
While our main focus is supplying the market within South Africa, Sonae Arauco does have a limited number of distributors located outside of the country in neighbouring countries such as Namibia, Botswana, Eswatini and Zimbabwe. If you are looking for our products but are based outside of South Africa, we recommend directly contacting our export manager, who will be able to direct you accordingly.
The process of getting our boards:
For clients to get their hands on any of our wood-based decorative panels, they will need to follow a certain process.
- Clients will often become aware of our products through research or using a recommendation from an architect, shopfitter, space planner or manufacturer – either because they already use our boards or because our boards have been recommended to them by someone else in the industry.
- The client will then be able to look through our wide range of decorative wood-based panels through the Sonae Arauco app, a brochure, our website or through a physical sample from a sample box or at an in-store display located on one of our distributor‘s premises. Based on this, the client will then be able to decide on the specific product which they are looking for .
- Once the client has decided on the wood-based decorative panel that will best suit their needs, either to use for their kitchens, bedrooms, office furniture, shopfitting or living room furniture, they will then need to speak to the relevant distributor or manufacturer – for example their nearest distributor or a manufacturer that specialises in manufacturing kitchen and bedroom cabinets using Sonae‘s Arauco‘s decorative wood-based panels. The distributor or manufacturer will then be able to order the wood-based decorative panels directly from us on behalf of the client. Certain distributors may also offer clients cutting and edging services as well.
- Once clients have received the boards from the distributor, they are then able to use them for whatever purpose, such as taking them to their own preferred manufacturers to be made into the desired final product.
For a comprehensive list of all the distributors and manufacturers near you that stock our wood-based decorative panels, as well as their addresses and contact details, you can visit the distributors page on our website here.
Read our previous article here: https://sonaearauco.co.za/these-are-the-decor-trends-that-made-waves-in-europe-this-winter/
Find a distributor here